Sinotruk HOWO 6x4 10 wheeler 20M3 LPG Tank Truck LPG Gas Bobtail Truck 20000L LPG Tank Truck
Sinotruk Hw76 Cabin ,left hand drive,
with air conditioner3 Passengers Allowed
Vehicle Main Dimensions
Overall dimensions (L x W x H)mm
Wheel base (mm)
Wheel track (front/rear) (mm)
Weight in KGS
Front axles loading capacity
Rear axles loading capacity
Max. driving speed(km/h)
4-stroke direct injection , 6-cylinder in-line with water cooling,
turbo-charging and inter-cooling
10 forwards & 2 reverse
Left hand driven
10.00-20 nylon tires with one spare ,11 pieces totally
LPG Tank System
Volume of tank: 20 CBM
Filling Medium: Liquefied Petroleum Gas (propane)
Medium Density:420-590 kg/ cbm
Design Temperature(ºC):Under 50ºC
Water Pressure Test(MPa) : 2.1 Mpa / 21 Bar
Design Pressure(MPa): 1.61 Mpa / 16.1 Bar
Corrosion Allowance(mm): 1mm
Tank Material: Q345R high tension steel, 10 mm Thick Tank Body.
With filling system , hydraulic pump ,hydraulic motor,lpg pump ,
meter, filling hoses , filling nozzle.
Main Accessories: Safety Valve DN100,Emergency Cut-off Valves,
DN25 for gas phase,DN50 for liquid phase;Ball Valves,DN25 for gas phase,
DN50 for liquid phase;Liquid level meter,
Pressure gauges,Temperature Gauge,
LPG Tank Truck
The Characteristic of LPG TANK from our Company:
1. The tank is one important part of the liquefied gas semi-trailer.
2. The tank consists of the cylinder shell and standard ellipsoidal head.
3. The tank’s material is high intension steel plate Q345R that is specially used in pressure vessel.
4. The double side auto-welding is adopted in tank’s main welding joints.
5. The 100% x-ray checking shall be done to A and B kinds welding joints and shall accord with Ⅱ grade requirements of JB4730 ‘Non-destruction testing for Pressure vessels’.
6. The fully magnetism checking or penetrate checking shall be done to C and D kinds welding joints and shall accord with Ⅰ grade requirements of JB4730. PWHT shall be done after the welding of tank. The hydraulic test shall be done after the post weld heat treatment.
7. The manhole of the tank is used for cleaning and maintenance of the tank’s inside. The baffles are mounted on the tank’s inside to prevent wave. The seat is welded on the tank’s bottom.
8.After tanker assembly, have carried on the gas leak test to the complete vehicle according to the design pressure, authorize third party to have qualification supervise after examining by country-qualified making available to the users.